We’re here for you. And here. And here. And here…
The cobblestones around Victoria Quays lie eerily silent. The local swans, kingfishers and herons are wondering where the nosy humans went to. And there’s not a gurgle from the Born + Raised coffee machine…
…but we’re still here.
We’re simply working from home to ensure we maintain ‘business as usual’ for you during these extraordinary and challenging times.
Naturally, our number one priority is to support each other and stay safe so that we can support all our clients.
Forget Keyboard Cat…
Since early Tuesday morning the Born + Raised Microsoft Teams channels have been buzzing with messages and alive with video conferences as we all stay in touch to ensure every job is moving seamlessly along. Across the whole of Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Cambridgeshire and London, the Born + Raised team are all at their screens, keeping everything going.
If anything, remote working has brought us even closer together. Maybe too close? Video calls have been a revelation. For example, who knew Megan had such a scary looking cat, that Chris’s cat bullies him or that Anto’s dog, Gizmo, can write code? No wonder ♯QuarantinedCats and ♯QuarantinedDogs are trending on Twitter.
Keeping calm, carrying on
Naturally, we’re taking UK government advice very seriously and are staying fully updated on events as they unfold during the day, and responding quickly, sensibly and appropriately.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Working from home and available on email and mobile as normal
- Using internal messaging and video conferencing facilities for remote client meetings
- Holding daily update meetings to ensure we’re all fully briefed and supported
- Taking all the advised actions to reduce the risk of infection and/or transmission of the virus
- Keeping up to date on the latest advice on self-isolation should any of us experience any symptoms
- Staying in touch with trusted freelancers who stand ready to provide additional resource, should it be needed.
Nobody really knows how long the current situation will continue. However, whatever the future holds, rest assured we’ll still be here, ready to help you get off to a flying start as soon as the immediate crisis has passed.
In the meantime, stay in touch, keep calm, and stay safe! We will get through this together, and we’re here to help. So if you have any queries or need something doing, don’t hesitate to ask.
The Born + Raised team