Administration and Finance Assistant
The job will involve processing and reconciling invoices, mileage and expense claims and assisting the Company Accountant. But it’s a people job too. Because you’ll also take charge of our reception service, meet and greet visitors, deal with incoming phone calls, make travel bookings and generally support all the operations and facilities services to deliver a first-class service to our staff and guests.
- be confident, enthusiastic, motivated, proactive and approachable
- use your initiative and common sense
- take pride in your work
- have excellent literacy and numerical skills together with an understanding of the importance of accuracy and attention to detail
- be able to work on your own initiative and self-manage your workload
- have excellent PC skills being proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- have previous administrative experience
- have previous accounts experience (using Sage ideally)
Born + Raised is a strategic creative agency that brings new brands to life and elevates existing brands to new heights. We are based in a beautiful grade 2 listed building at Victoria Quays and have recently been voted as one of the Top 50 companies to work at in the UK.
You’ll need to show us that you’ll fit in with our team because personality and fit are a big deal here – we don’t do egos. You’ll also need to commit to our approach of Challenging Thinking which means that we question everything, believe that good enough isn’t good enough, we make it happen, and we work as one team.
If you’re successful you’ll be rewarded with an outstanding benefits package which includes free parking, healthcare, additional holiday entitlement and much more. And that’s all before our profit share scheme.
In short, if you’re a bit of an all-round superstar who can help us achieve our ambitious goals, send us your CV with an indication of your salary expectations to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES THANK YOU