Are you a natural storyteller with an excellent eye for detail and knowledge of how to write content for SEO? We have the perfect role for you.
- Salary: Up to £30k DOE
- Closing date: 30.04.21
We’re looking for a motivated and talented content writer to join our team. Working on briefs for some of the world’s best known brands, as well as niche clients and specialist sectors. You’ll be crafting copy that not only performs well for SEO, but ticks the boxes from a brand perspective.
As a strategic creative agency with a specialism in content, we create content that is founded in brand insight and driven by performance.
Reporting to our Head of Content you’ll have a huge part to play in delivering some of the best content on the web. All that alongside a team that genuinely loves what they do.
- You have a natural flair and enthusiasm for writing
- You’re naturally inquisitive with an eye for detail and an ability to uncover interesting angles within the topic you’re covering
- You should consider yourself an expert at Google-Fu
- You have experience writing and optimising copy for SEO, using insights from tools like Ahrefs and SEMRush
- You’re organised and used to writing content on a variety of topics in any given day
- You enjoy keeping abreast of content trends to ensure our approach is up to date
- You’ll feel comfortable writing a variety of content types, from in-depth, long-form guides, to short, snappy social ads or blog posts.
What you’ll do
- Produce the highest quality written content for a variety of clients and industries, including Born + Raised content
- Contribute to ideas or angles for content based on client briefs and keyword research
- Work in collaboration with designers to come up with ideas for assets to elevate the written content
- Work with the Head of Content to champion content within the agency
- Work with the strategy team on proposals for clients and prospects
- Communicate and work closely with our account handler
How to apply
If you think all this sounds like you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use your writing skills to tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for the role.
Writing samples and case studies to support your application are welcome.